Endowments/ Planned Giving
A planned gift is any major gift made in lifetime or at death as part of a donor’s overall financial and/or estate planning. Planned gifts such as a charitable gift annuity, lead trusts or bequests may be given to the school and/or the endowment, and may receive significant tax credits depending on a variety of circumstances.
Sussex School Memorial Funds and Endowments:
- Don and Bente Winston Endowment for Mathematics Education
- Elizabeth Winston Endowment Fund for Music Education
- Elizabeth Winston Memorial Endowment Fund for Art Education
- The Hank and Nancy Harrington Memorial Endowment Fund
- Lauranita Hill Memorial Fund for Language Arts Education
- The Sussex Endowment for Professional Development
- Theodora Melone Fund for Natural Science and Outdoor Education
- The Bente Winston Alumni Scholarship Fund
- Jeremiah K. Thompson Memorial
To learn more about any of these funds please contact Joellen Shannon, Development and Marketing Director. To donate click here.